COVID-19 LUXURY STUDENT PICK UP SERVICES LTD
We Are Still Operating
Luxury student pick up services LTD continue to provide attentive and professional transport services across Vancouver, with additional measures in place to ensure you get to your destination healthy and safe.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADVICE
We advise our Passengers to take the following precautions when travelling with us in relation to COVID 19. Our advice is based on the latest Canadian Government COVID-19 guidance under the BC’s Passenger Transportation Board
• We advise you to not travel with us if you are feeling unwell or are exhibiting symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) • We require the use of face masks whilst travelling where local laws mandate.
• Our Drivers are instructed to sanitize all commonly-touched surfaces of their vehicles between journeys; you may
however use your own disinfectant wipes for additional peace of mind
• Use tissues to catch coughs and sneezes (over the mask) and dispose of them safely after exiting the vehicle
• Maintain physical distance, limited number of students per row on each vehicle
• Use hand sanitizer when appropriate and avoid touching your face
We advise our Drivers to take the following precautions when fulfilling Journeys in relation to COVID-19.
Our advice is based on the latest Canadian Government COVID-19 guidance for the transport sector.
• Drivers with symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) should self-isolate and inform us as soon as possible so we
can find a replacement driver in a timely manner
• We require the use of face masks whilst travelling with us where local laws mandate
• Allow good external ventilation of the vehicle by keeping the car windows open where possible during trips
• You should clean your vehicle regularly by using gloves and standard cleaning products, making sure to clean door
handles and other areas that passengers may touch
• Ask permission before loading or unloading passenger luggage; cleaning your hands and/or using disposable
gloves as necessary
• Use tissues to catch coughs and sneezes (over the mask)and dispose of them hygienically after exiting the vehicle
• Maintain physical distance with your Passenger, do not shake their hand to greet them and advise they sit in the
back seat rather than in the front passenger seat
• Wash your hands regularly with soap or hand sanitizer and avoid touching your face
We aim to regularly update our advice and guidelines to ensure both our Passengers and Drivers are as safe as possible and will revise this document to reflect changes to Canadian Government Guidelines that are made.